Now that I have finished typing up all the patterns for Rib-It! A Knit Sampler Throw, I am finally putting the worsted weight blocks together. I decided to use mattress stitch and a tapestry needle, since that uses less yarn than crocheting blocks together, and I don't have a ton of any one color yarn left.
I still have quite a ways to go, but I am determined to work on it every day, primarily because it is taking up too much room on my living room floor, and it's cramping my Tai Chi practice.
Due to the stretchy nature of the ribs, some of the blocks seem much larger than others, but once they are sewn together, they should fit together nicely. They should. That doesn't mean they will!