Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Fancy Forest Adventure

Foxes
Another project I'm working on is a block of the month quilt class with friends, doing the Fancy Forest pattern by Elizabeth Hartman.

I love these critters!




Cats


Bunnies!

Owls!

I am going to have to miss the upcoming hedgehog class, so I gathered my courage and tried doing them myself at home, and behold!  I figured it out!  I only had to rip out a couple of seams along the way, due to not looking carefully enough at the diagrams.

The bunnies look a bit pale and grim, alas.  They obviously didn't get enough chocolate at Easter.

2 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the owl and the hedgehog!!!!
    Sorry I've been quiet lately, but I'm back and.......I've gotten back into sewing and making project bags and working on some quilt blocks!! You exude all the sewing mojo and it finally made it across to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Can't wait to see what you're sewing.

      Delete

I love getting your comments. Thanks for sharing!